Read the following sentences and find all the adjectives. Then decide whether they have positive, negative or neutral connotations.
- The bad weather has caused extensive disruptions across the country.
- My favourite essays are neat, thoughtful and logical; the worst ones I’ve read are scrappy and careless.
- The large hallway leads into a bright and fashionable kitchen with new appliances from reputable companies and an efficient and cost-effective boiler.
- The reckless unethical behaviour of some of the banks and fiscal markets has led to the shocking collapse of the financial system.
- The latest blue shirt and dark jacket are designed for both smart and casual occasions. With an attractive price and stylish cut, this is the perfect combination for a tight budget.