Read the following sentences and find all the adjectives. Then decide whether they are attributive or predicative.
- A slight figure stood and stared at the cage with the white wolves, which were now old and mangy and clearly distressed.
- The woman’s basket was full, bursting with ripe fruit, fresh bread and jars of delicious golden local honey.
- Broken Britain Hit by New Round of Crippling Cuts
- It is strange that time can pass so quickly when we are happy, and so slowly when we suffer physical and emotional pain.
- In the hazy distance, the mountains rose skywards, stretching their jagged peaks to the comfortless grey clouds.