Read the following sentences and find all the nouns. Then decide whether they are common or proper.
- The leaves fell from the trees in colourful swirls.
- London has a lot to offer the tourist – theatres, museums, parks, Buckingham Palace, and all kinds of restaurants.
- Julie lives in France from October to April every year.
- The car went into the garage for its service on Tuesday.
- Waiting for the bus on a dark bus-stop by yourself in the middle of the night is not much fun, especially when you want to get home to watch the next episode of ‘Breaking Bad’.