Read the following sentences and find all the nouns. Then decide which ones are compound.
- We’re going to the dentist for our check-up next Monday.
- The newspaper is full of the horrors of horsemeat in processed food.
- A ghost-writer was employed by the publishers to interview an unnamed reality TV celebrity and to write his life story.
- The field in the distance looked so eerie with its line of silhouetted scarecrows that it gave me goose-pimples and a sent a shiver down my spine.
- There are so many shops shut in the high street now that it is like a ghost town.