The concrete nouns are printed in red and the abstract nouns in green.
- The firefighters showed great bravery when they were called out to the emergency that was reported on the news.
- The table was covered with plates filled with pizzas, samosas, sausage rolls, sandwiches, bhajees – all the party food you could imagine.
- Appearance is more important than it should be in society because people often make a judgement based on what you look like before you even have the opportunity to speak.
- The mountain was lit by the early morning sun so that the purple heather glowed.
- Her meaning was clear – we were in trouble and there was no chance of help.