The count nouns are in red, the non-count nouns in green and the collective nouns are underlined.
- The example you used in your music essay was very well chosen.
- Can you give me the information I need to book family accommodation in London, please?
- The team travelled to their fixture each week and always played a great game.
- Progress is being made all the time in the field of medical research, but money for funding is always hard to find.
- The press sometimes use unethical methods even though there are laws to prevent them.