Read the following sentences and find all the verbs. Then decide whether they are lexical or auxiliary verbs.
- Did the police check the site yesterday? I must know what happened.
- I do leave the house by 8 o’clock, but time will always be tight.
- The drama club has always started at 5.30pm on Thursdays.
- ‘Go, before I can change my mind.’
- She was choosing which dress to buy for our night out when a stranger bumped into her and stole her bag, which may have had her passport, car keys, money and her identity card for accessing the office in it.